Last updated: 2 April 2020
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and various other statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Telewal Digital Entertainment Private Limited (formerly known as Indya Interactive Services Private Limited) is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at STAR House, Urmi Estate, 95 Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai- 400013, India ("Telewal").
The Service can be availed through platforms, software and devices, which Telewal approves from time to time, the current list for which is as set out below ("Compatible System"). In some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible System may depend on software or platform provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible System at one time may cease to be Compatible System in the future.
The Telewal website works best with:
· Latest version of Google Chrome
· Latest version of Firefox
· Latest version of Safari
· Microsoft Windows XP or above / MAC OS 10.2 or above
· Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
The Telewal applications work best with a minimum system requirement of:
· Android 4.4.4
· iOS 10.0
· AndroidTV - Android 7.1.1
Subject to compatibility, You may be able to access the Services through mobile phones, tablets and other IP based connected devices or any Compatible System offered by a partner authorized by Telewal ("Partner").To access the Services at each instance, you would be required to undergo a two-step verification process to verify your login credentials such as your phone number, by way of a one-time password which will be sent to you simultaneously.
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are available for individuals who have attained the age of majority in their jurisdiction (18 years in the case of India).If You are under the relevant age of majority in Your jurisdiction, You may access the Site and the Services under the supervision of an adult and in accordance with applicable law which enables a minor in your jurisdiction to access such a service. The Services include a section that exclusively provides access to only children-friendly content. However, in all cases, only persons of the age of majority are allowed to register any account on the Site and Services and will always be responsible for the operation of any such account.
Participation in any contest and or game on the Site conducted by Telewal or viewing of certain Content may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by Telewal from time to time on the Site or otherwise.
Watch N Play Terms and Conditions
Accessing the Service through VPN
You should not access or use the Service or the content therein by means of any mechanism or technology which conceals your actual geo-location or provides incorrect details of your location (for example, use a virtual private network (VPN)).
When You use / avail the Services or send any data, information or communication to Telewal, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Telewal through electronic media/ records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Telewal periodically and as and when required. Telewal will communicate with You by email or any push or other message or electronic records on the email address and or mobile number available with Telewal or made available to Telewal through a Partner which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
You acknowledge and specifically consent to Telewal or our respective affiliates and partners contacting you using the contact information you have provided to us at any time during your association with us for any purpose including the following purposes, which will enable Telewal to deliver the Services to you and/or enhance the delivery of the Services to you:
· To obtain feedback regarding the Service;
· To contact you for offering new products or services, whether offered by us, or our respective affiliates or partners.
You acknowledge and agree that you may be contacted for the above purposes, using any of the contact details provided by You including via emails or other electronic and internet-based means.
In addition, you will be sent a one-time password via SMS to your registered mobile number, to verify your login on the Site using a mobile number.
The Content contained in the Services including but not limited to on the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and shall not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of Telewal.
Some of the Content made available on the Site can be availed only by registered Users who have registered under a subscription model ("Subscription User"). You may need to register Yourself on the Site to avail these services on a subscription model ("Subscription"). To become a Subscription User, You may be required to provide certain personal information to Telewal and may be required to make payments ("Subscription Fee") as per the applicable membership plan through a debit card, credit card, internet banking or through, e- prepaid wallet or other payment method accepted by Telewal ("Payment Method(s)") that You opted for during registration. Telewal will be using third party payment gateways to process and facilitate the payment of Your Subscription Fee to Telewal. For ‘Telewal VIP’ Subscription proposed to be activated through Your registered mobile number, in addition to the above Payment Methods, cash on delivery payment option would be available to You, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. On successful registration to the Subscription, Telewal will intimate You of the same. Telewal may offer different kinds of Subscription plans, each of these Subscription plans will be subject to different limitations and restrictions and the cost of each of these Subscription plans may vary. You may choose more than 1 Subscription plan during a given period.
Telewal currently offers viewers the following Subscription plans to choose from:
(1) all access premium subscription pack, and
(2) limited subscription packs with full access to certain Content, including Telewal VIP.
Telewal shall have the discretion to make certain Content that is a part of the Subscription available to You on more than one end user Compatible System concurrently. Telewal shall also have the discretion to make certain Content that is a part of the Subscription available to You on not more than one end user device concurrently.
Any personal data whether provided by you as a part of the Subscription registration process, or collected automatically when you use the Service will be governed by the Privacy Notice accessible at here
Some of the Subscription plans may start with a free trial. The free trial period may last for a period of one month or such other term as may be determined by Telewal. Your eligibility for a free trial including the time for such free trial and the Content available to be viewed during free trial period is at the discretion of Telewal and such free trial can be modified, suspended or terminated by Telewal at any point of time without giving notice to You.;
In case You are eligible for any free trial, Telewal may charge You a token amount of money at the time of Your registration for a Subscription plan. This token amount will be refunded to You once Telewal receives the confirmation from the third-party payment gateway provider that Your Payment Method has been registered..
Telewal will automatically start billing as per Your selected Payment Method for the relevant Subscription plan(s) selected by You at the time of registration through the third party payment gateway at the end of the free trial period, if applicable unless You cancel a Subscription(s) before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation of a Subscription can be done through the "My Account" section of the Site. It may take a few days for Your payment made to Telewal to be reflected in your "My Account" section.
In case You cancel any Subscription before the end of the free trial period, You will not be entitled to any compensation monetary or otherwise from Telewal for the unutilized period of free trial.
You cannot change your Payment Method during the tenure of your Subscription(s). If Your selected Payment Method is no longer available or expires or Your Payment Method fails for whatsoever reason, You will be responsible and liable for any uncollected amounts and Telewal reserves the right to terminate the Subscription(s) offered to You.
The Subscription Fee for a particular Subscription will be billed at the beginning of the Subscription membership or at the end of free trial period, as applicable and on each subsequent renewal automatically (as per the Subscription plan chosen by You) unless and until You cancel Your Subscription(s) or the Subscription(s) is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. To see the commencement date for Your next renewal period or to cancel Your subscription to the Subscription(s), You need to visit the "My Account" section on Your profile page. On cancellation of a Subscription(s) You will be notified by Telewal.
Telewal will be automatically billing as per Your Payment Method for each Subscription period on a monthly basis. However, if You change Your membership plan, this could result in changing the day on which You are billed and the amount which You are billed. Further, on changing your existing Subscription plan to another, you would be required to pay the difference in rates (on a pro rata basis) for the new Subscription plan selected and would be billed as per the new Subscription plan from the next billing / renewal cycle. In case the rate for the new Subscription plan is less than that of the existing Subscription plan, the difference in rates would be adjusted (on a pro rata basis) and you will be billed accordingly from the next billing / renewal cycle. Telewal will notify you in advance of the change in the Subscription Fee payable.
The new Subscription will be effective from the date on which you select such plan and make appropriate payments as necessary.
In case of change in the Subscription Fee for a particular membership plan that is already opted by You, Telewal will give You an advance notice of these changes.
The Subscription Fees specified for each Subscription plan are inclusive of applicable taxes.
The Subscription Fees billed are non-refundable irrespective of whether the Subscription have been availed by You or not.
Any request for change or cancellation in any Subscription plan prior to the expiration of the current Subscription plan period will not entail You with a refund for any portion of the Subscription Fee paid by You for the unexpired period.
You also understand and acknowledge that Telewal only facilitates the third-party payment gateway for processing of payments. This facility is managed by the third-party payment gateway provider and You are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third-party payment gateway provider.
You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the payment information provided by You, including the bank account number/credit card details and any other information requested during the subscription process. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card or other payment information that you submit. You agree and acknowledge that Telewal shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud.
You can access the status of Your Subscription anytime through the "My Account" section on Your profile page.
You can file any complaint related to payment processing on the Site and the same will be forwarded to the concerned third-party payment gateway provider for redressal.
Upon payment through any of the Payment Modes and confirmation of receipt of such payment from the payment gateway provider, an invoice will be made available to You in the "MY Account" section which can be downloaded by You in pdf format.
Upon payment being received by Telewal through any of the Payment Method, Telewal shall make the relevant Subscription available to You through any of the approved modes of delivery that Telewal adopts.
It is hereby clarified that the Subscription(s) offered to You are offered by Telewal and not by any third party including any payment gateway service providers.
Telewal reserves the right to change, terminate or otherwise amend the Subscription plans, Subscription Fees for the Subscription and billing cycles at its sole discretion and at any time. Such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the Site and Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such amendments.
Telewal reserves the right to change, supplement, alter or remove any of the Content that is subject to a Subscription Fee as it deems fit. Telewal does not guarantee the availability of a specific Content or a minimum Content that is subject to a Subscription Fee.
Post cancellation of Your Subscription, if you wish to re-subscribe to the Subscription, you may do so from Your "My Account" page.
The Social Feed will be made available on the Site at Telewal’s discretion to enable a User to participate in any contest or competition or share his/her views, comments, pictures and / or videos (“Social Posts”) with the other like-minded Users on the Site for an immersive playing and entertainment experience. You can also invite Your friends to participate in the Social Feed. For this, You will require to permit Telewal to access Your contacts List. Friends (i.e. users who also have your number in their phonebook or those who have accepted your invitation) will be able to see inter alia your Social Posts tagged as private contact or by any other suitable name. If you have participated in any contest or competition in the Social Feed, Your friends will also be able to see your scores and/or progress in such contest/competition.
The Social Feed is a place for likeminded User(s) to come together as a community and share Social Posts related to the Content and topics associated to the Content alongside which, the Social Feed is made available. Telewal may by automated means or manually screen and moderate some or all Social Posts and reserves the right to reject or take down any Social Post which in Telewal’s sole opinion is inappropriate or does not pertain to the Content or topics associated to the Content. Telewal’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on all User’s and Telewal will not be responsible or liable for any claims regarding the exercise of the Telewal’s discretion in this regard.
Whether or not your Social Posts are made in combination with Telewal’s preinstalled template content (such preinstalled template content is referred to as “Social Components”, your Social Posts are considered as newly created audio-visual electronic records for which you are the publisher. An non-exhaustive list of content and /or Social Post that may be rejected by Telewal is as follows: post or content which may cause any harm to religious sentiments, post or content that is political in nature, obscene, vulgar, derogatory remarks, hate speech, rumours or fake news, harassment, abuse, flooding, spamming, inciting violence or threatening, objects that disturb national harmony, racist or sexist remarks, potentially objectionable subject matter such as criminal behaviour, illegal activities, nudity, sex, profanity, out of context comments, disrespecting the nation, armed forces or any other matters which are perceived to be not in the interest of the general public or may cause harm in any nature or are distasteful, irrespective of any language used whatsoever will be restricted / filtered by Telewal on a best effort basis. In addition to the restrictions set forth above, You agree not to share any information /material/Social Post that:
belongs to another person and to which the Participant does not have any right to;
is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
harms minors in any way;
infringes any patent, trademark, design, copyright or other proprietary rights;
violates any law for the time being in force;
deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
impersonates another person;
contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. The Participant also represents and warrants that the posting of his / her Social Posts does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
Telewal hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish, and/or transmit the Social Components solely for the purpose of creating and making available your Social Posts on the Site. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content / Social Posts that you submit in the Social Feed. However, by submitting Social Posts, You hereby grant to Telewal and its affiliates, a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, issue copies, make available, publicly communicate, adapt, create derivative works of, and display the content that you upload, share or provide in connection with Your use of the Social feed. You also grant us the right, license and permission to use the contents of your Social Post in relation to the Site, topics associated therewith and for its promotion in any form whatsoever, without any compensation.
By sharing Social Post in the Social Feed, the You undertake and confirm that you have all the rights, title and interest in and to the content of the Social Post being shared by You (including to any images or any content that may be protected by intellectual property rights). You further understand agrees and acknowledge the said Social Post may be publicly displayed by Telewal in the Social Feed to all Users who are engaging with the Social Feed.
The views expressed by the User(s) on the Social Feed are solely their own and do not represent those of Telewal, its associates and affiliates. Telewal shall not be held liable or responsible for any kind of claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the User(s) on the Site. Additionally, Telewal shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of Intellectual Property rights that may arise out of any content posted by the users.
Telewal may cancel or discontinue the availability of the Social Feed and any decision in this matter shall be at the discretion of Telewal and shall be final and binding.
User(s) are not permitted to download any Social Posts or take screenshots of the same. Doing so will be in violation of the Terms.
Access and Use of the Services
You are given a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except in the case of a parent/legal guardian-minor relationship), non-sub-licensable, revocable permission to view the Site and avail the Service during the subsistence of Your Account with Telewal for the territory of the world or limited territories as applicable in respect of specified Content and as set forth in these Terms and Conditions and no right, title or interest in any Content will be deemed transferred to You.
By accessing or using the Services:
· You confirm and warrant that all the data and information You supply to Telewal and or any Telewal's affiliates ("Registration Data") is and accurate in all respects.
· You agree to promptly update Your Registration Data as necessary, so that Your Registration Data remains accurate at all times.
· Telewal may temporarily suspend your access to the whole or any part of the Services, where Telewal in its discretion considers that it is reasonably necessary. Where possible, Telewal will give You as much notice of any interruption of access to the Services as is reasonably practicable. Telewal will use reasonable efforts to restore access to the Services as soon as reasonably practicable after temporary suspension.
· You agree that Telewal shall be under no liability whatsoever to You in the event of non-availability of the Site or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Telewal.
· You acknowledge and agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, violate, or circumvent any patent; trade secret; copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism or device; any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms; privacy; publicity; or other proprietary right under applicable law.
· You agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered, or given away.
· You agree that Telewal and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Services and the Content throughout the territory of the world in perpetuity. You further agree that the Content You access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by Telewal, its affiliates and or its licensors. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
· You agree that third parties and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Third Party Content. The Third Party Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
· Except as provided in these Terms (or otherwise expressly provided by Telewal), You may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Services. You further agree not to use the Services to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another's privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Site, the application for accessing the Content, or the Services;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, including Telewal's servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Services or the Content;
- Delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Services.
· Use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Services, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Services or the Site;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Services. If You do so, You acknowledge You will have caused substantial harm to Telewal, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, and by way of liquidated damages and not as a penalty, You agree to pay Company INR 500 (Indian rupees five hundred only) for each actual or intended recipient of such communication without prejudice to any other rights of action that Telewal may have against You in law or equity;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person's consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or building a business using the Content) without Telewal's prior written consent;
- Use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Site (including the Content) that is not authorized by Telewal;
- Access the Site/application/Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers" (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
- Use the Services to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law;
- Attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
· You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your unique user ID and password that You enter while registering on the Site or on the Partner's website or application and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people. You are responsible for any use of your user ID and password. You must promptly notify Telewal if you become aware of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user account..
· You agree that Your use of the Services and the Content may give You the opportunity to view, publish, transmit, submit posts and/or comment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that You will not misuse the Content and/or other user material You access and view as part of the Service, including without limitation, download/store the Content by illegal/non-permitted means, or infringe any of Telewal's/ or its licensor's / or third party’s copyright, trademark design, patent, and other intellectual property including any rights of Telewal or its licensors or any third party subsisting in the Content. You further agree that You will not copy/record/edit/modify any of the Content You access and view as part of the Service, for any purpose, and/or copy/record/edit/modify any Content including video, images etc., by using any means including software, spyware, etc., for any purpose whatsoever.
· You further agree that You shall not post, publish, transfer, upload, transmit or submit any of the Content, including without limitation videos, images, comments, User Material (defined below) or articles, of the Site on any other website, webpage or software, whatsoever.
· You agree that the Content provided on the Site is strictly for Your private viewing only and not for public exhibition irrespective of whether the public is charged for such exhibition or not. You hereby agree to refrain from further broadcasting or making available the Content provided on the Site to any other person(s), or in any manner communicate such Content to the public.
In case the Site allows You to download or stream any of the Content therein, You agree that You will not use, sell, transfer or transmit the Content to any person or upload the Content on any other website, webpage or software, which may violate/cause damages or injuries to any rights of Telewal or its affiliates or any third party including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
Termination of Service
User Reviews, Comments and Other Material
You may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post (collectively, "Post") only reviews or comments or photos or videos on the Site (collectively, "User Material"). As it concerns User Material, without prejudice to Your obligation to otherwise comply with applicable laws during the course of using the Services, You agree to hereby comply with any and all applicable laws, as well as any other rules and restrictions that may be set forth herein or on the Site or Services.
You agree that Telewal shall have the right but have no obligation, to monitor User Material and to restrict or remove User Material that Telewal may determine, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate or for any other reason. You acknowledge that Telewal reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Telewal's sole discretion, violates these Terms, including, but not limited to, terminating their account, terminate, suspend, limit, or use of the Services or access to Content and/or reporting such User Material, conduct, or activity, to law enforcement authorities, in addition to any other available remedies under law or equity. In addition to the restrictions set forth above, You must adhere to the below terms and conditions and not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information /material/User Material that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(c) harms minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, design, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonates another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. You also represent and warrant that the Posting of Your User Material does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge that the User Material is not confidential and that You have no expectation of privacy in it.
In no event does Telewal assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material, and You agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies You may have against Telewal with respect to such User Material.
This Site may contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not represent the views of Telewal, affiliates and/ or its management. All liability in respect of the above is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Indian law and jurisdiction apply with respect to contents of this Site.
Part of this Site/Service contains links to third party sites and third-party content. You agree and acknowledge that Telewal does not endorse or sponsor such third-party sites, content, advertising or other material on such third-party sites.
Telewal is not responsible for the content or practices of any website or destination other than the Site, even if it links to the Site and even if the website or destination is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with Telewal. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that Telewal is not responsible or liable to You for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website or destination other than the Site.
Telewal expressly disclaim any liability arising out of the advertisements, usage or viewing of these products or services advertised on our Site or the (third party) content made available / hosted on the third-party sites.
Telewal takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third-party material posted on the Site nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings You have with advertisers found while using the Services are between You and the advertiser, and You agree that Telewal is not liable for any loss or claim that You may have against an advertiser.
Third Party Content
Telewal’s role is limited to providing a communication platform along with hosting services to third parties, to enable the transmission of the Third Party Content directly from third parties to You. The Third Party Content on the Site is directly uploaded onto the Site by third parties who avail of Telewal’s hosting services, without any intervention from Telewal in the uploading / transmission process. Telewal’s role is that of an ‘intermediary’ as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder, with regard to the Third Party Content. Being an intermediary, Telewal has no responsibility and / or liability in respect of any Third Party Content on the Site, including for intellectual property rights infringement, defamation, obscenity or any other violation under applicable law.
Telewal does not endorse, market, advertise or publicize any Third Party Content on the Site and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Content.
Telewal does not pre-screen the Third Party Content and has no obligation to monitor any Third Party Content. Hence, Telewal does not have actual or specific knowledge of any Third Party Content on the Site. However, Telewal at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may monitor any Third Party Content and may remove any Third Party Content from the Site if Telewal determines in its sole discretion that such Third Party Content is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law. Telewal, at its discretion, may review the Third Party Content when, and only when, complaints are received from You. Such actions do not in any manner negate or dilute Telewal’s position as an intermediary or impose any liability on Telewal with respect to Third Party Content.
Telewal will consider all communications, requests and suggestions sent by You and other members of the public provided that such communications are sent in a bona fide manner in good faith in the interest of the Site and public good. However, Telewal is not under any obligation to act on any such communications, requests and suggestions or respond to anyone. Telewal’s decision in this respect shall be final. Specifically, if any such request relates to a request / demand to take down/ disable/ remove/ delete any Third Party Content in the Site, Telewal is under no legal obligation to respond to or act on such requests. Telewal will take such action as Telewal is required to take under applicable law. If there is any valid court order or administrative order issued requiring Telewal to take any action, then Telewal will comply with such court order or administrative order.
1. Site or Services
If You have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site and/or Services and/or Content, then such correspondence should be directed to
Telewal Digital Entertainment Private Limited at – [email protected]
If You have any concerns, complaints or grievances with respect to the Content, please contact the following identified officer from our CRM Team who will examine the complaint and take appropriate next steps.
Name: Manu Anand
Email Address: [email protected]
You would be required to furnish relevant details pertaining to your concern, complaint or grievance, specifically including your user login ID, the title of the content, date of viewing and details / description of the alleged violation in the Content.
3. User Material
If You have any complaints relating to any thirdparty User Material uploaded on the Site, then please contact [email protected]
Your email, which must bear Your digital signature or a signed written complaint, should include the following information:
1. Details of the objectionable user material or content;
2. Details of the Basis of the objection;
3. What relief is being requested;
4. All other relevant information required by Telewal to assess the complaint.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of the Services and the access to the Site is at Your own risk. The Services including the Site, the Content, the video player, User Material and any other materials contained on or provided through the Site are provided "AS IS" and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Telewal does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the Services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses, malware or other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO CASE SHALL Telewal, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS OF THE SITE OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. Telewal’S MONETARY LIABILITY FOR THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL THEREOF ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR 1000. WHERE THE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, Telewal'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Telewal, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right; (iv) Your breach of any applicable laws; and (v) any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of Your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by You. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and Your use of the Service.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between You and Telewal shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of Your use of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that (i) Telewal has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by You shall be exclusively before the courts at Mumbai, India.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions given full force and effect.
You acknowledge that Your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.